Thursday, 11 December 2014
London, United Kingdom. HRH The Duke of Kent, Most Worshipful Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England, has been nominated as Grand Master for the ensuing year at the helm of UGLE. Yesterday was held the last Quarterly Communication of the Grand Lodge for this year and, in accordance with the decisions taken, it was communicated the following:
- HRH The Duke of Kent was nominated as Grand Master for the ensuing year,
- It will be established the second office of Assistant Grand Chancellor,
- There were chartered 4 new Lodges, their number reaching 9902,
- A new Grand Lodge was recognized,
- The next Quarterly Communication will take place on 11 March 2015.